Saint John's Catholic School is committed to providing a strong basic education living up to its three-fold ideal of Scientia, Virtus, et Vita (Knowledge, Virtues and Life) within the framework of Christian values.
As a Catholic School, we envision our students to pursue education in the best local and international universities, to be the best in their chosen career or vocation, to be productive members of the society – independent, disciplined, creative, critical thinkers, having a better understanding and deeper appreciation of their cultural heritage, and effective Christian witnesses to the world.
Our missions are:
- To pursue a relevant and excellent academic programs
- To promote the development of spiritual and moral values
- To respect the individuality of each person and the totality of his human potential
- To develop social responsibility for national development
- To promote the enrichment of Indonesian culture and the growth of an interdependent global community
SCIENTIA, VIRTUS ET VITA
The thrusts of Saint John’s School revolves around its motto-Scientia, Virtus, et Vita, that provide an educational paradigm of Academic Excellence, Christian Values and the Scripturally inspired life to guide the teachers and learners in their pursuit of quality basic education.
In its effort to prepare the students to face the challenges of the times, and to help them cope with the demands and needs of the society where balance is maintained between profane and spiritual aspects of life, Saint John’s Catholic School provides a holistic approach and a comprehensive method of teaching and learning processes.
We believe that each child is a handmade of God – a unique individual who needs a secure, caring, and motivating environment in which to grow and mature in his fullest potential; emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially.
In keeping with the school's vision and mission, the school is committed to provide a caring, motivating, and structured learning environment within which students will be encouraged to develop relevant skills, concepts and knowledge. Recognizing the student's existing cultural, social and educational experience, the school seeks to ensure that each student has the opportunity to reach his full potential.
As a learner centered institution, the school seeks to develop in each student a sense of responsibility and self discipline and ability to cooperate with and relate to adults and other students, the ability to work independently and with self-motivation, a sense of positive self-esteem, physical skills, and a range of academic skills and knowledge.
In line with the school's mission, Saint John's Catholic School aims to develop and nurture individuals who are:
- Committed to Excellence, Competence and Confidence.
- Catholic-Christian faithful, compassionate and cares for the poor.
- Effective communicators in English, Bahasa Indonesia, or other languages.
- Critical thinkers, creative and innovative.
- Concerned leaders and proud citizens.
Partnership of :