Saint John’s Catholic School is an International Standard School (Satuan Pendidikan Kerjasama) from Playgroup to Senior High School based in BSD City-Tangerang and Meruya-West Jakarta.
We are committed to providing strong basic education living up to our three-fold ideal of Scientia, Virtus, et Vita (Science, Virtues, and Life Skill) within the framework of Christian values.
The curriculum blends and synthesizes the International Pearson Edexcel and National curriculum, and best practices proven beneficial to the needs of the educational system.
As we grow for academic year 2018/2019 we invite qualified and highly-motivated people to fill the position of:
- D3/Bachelor from reputable university, preferably from Multimedia or DKV
- Fluent in English (speaking, writing, reading and listening) will be beneficial
- Highly initiative, hardworking, communicative, team player and able to do multi-function tasks.
- Supporting the Multimedia work in producing photos, video, banner, newsletter, etc.
Please send your application letter along with the attachment as follows (in one file: Ms. Word or .pdf)
- Curriculum Vitae and recent photograph
- ID Card
- Diploma and Transcript
- Other supporting documents (such as license/TOEFL/IELTS certificate)
Put the position code Meruya– MEDIA as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a maximum attachment size of 1MB before 24 February 2019